Go to:

Home Page

Great Basin Group
Web Links

Issues List

Do you have any comments/suggestions about this web site? Questions about our conservation work?Click here to email the conservation chair.




Use these links to contact your representatives or agency officials about conservation issues:

Contact Senator Harry Reid
(Washington DC Office Phone: 202-224-3542)

Contact Senator John Ensign
(Washington DC Office Phone: 202 224-6244)

Contact 2nd District Representative Dean Heller
(Washington DC Office Phone: 202 225-6155)

Find out what Nevada Assembly District you are in.

Find out what Nevada Senate District you are in.

Contact the Washoe County Commissioners.

Contact the Reno City Council.

Contact the Sparks City Council.

Contact the Carson City Council.

Contact the Carson Field Office of the BLM
(phone: 775-885-6000).

Contact the Carson Ranger District of the
Humboldt Toiyabe National Forest
(phone: 775-882-2766)